at Zemax (View all jobs)
Zemax Europe - London-Stansted airport area, UK
Zemax is the preeminent provider of optical and illumination design software to design engineers at over 7,500 companies in 80 countries across a wide variety of end markets including aerospace, defense, medical/life sciences, instrumentation, optics and lighting. Account Managers (AM) are responsible for driving sales of Zemax products within a set of assigned accounts. The AM will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, discovery, negotiation, account care and will play an integral role in the overall success of the sales team.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in Software/SaaS Sales, winning new business while maintaining high customer renewal rates.
This important role reports to the Director of European Sales and is based in Stansted, United Kingdom.
- Become an expert in the features & value propositions of Zemax design solutions
- Proactively qualify leads and run new business sales cycles from end to end.
- Conduct needs assessment calls with specific prospects.
- Confidentially identify customer pain points and deliver the optimal solutions.
- Acquire new business & renew existing licenses within assigned accounts.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records within CRM.
- Conduct high volume communication via phone, email & online demo.
- Ensure world-class customer success is delivered to every account regardless of company size.
- Develop and execute account strategies to ensure the customer perception of value leads to license renewal and expansion.
- 4 years proven track record in B2B Sales (preferably Software or SAAS).
- Hunting for new revenue opportunities is what you love to do, inbound leads are just the icing.
- Experience with solution/consultative selling (Eg: Sandler or Proactive Selling)
- Learn all stages of our sales cycle and how to advance the sale using activities & resources.
- Ability to develop and manage multiple relationships, selling to all levels within an organization.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge Zemax best practices across a variety of industries & verticals.
- Someone who brings ideas and a positive attitude to the table. Not afraid of new challenges.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills to interact with senior level contacts.
- Knowledge of CRM software and proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Someone who wants to play a key role in shaping the future of our sales organization
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent work experience.
Zemax offers competitive benefits and a fun work environment. Check us out on Glassdoor!